Introduction and Welcome Letter
- The PJ & Seuns Auctioneer team want to welcome and encourage you, the client, to look at our Company Profile.
- The PJ & Seuns Auction House is situated in Rustenburg to deliver a General Auction service to the public in and around the area, but is not limited to the area.
- We strive to be a bias-free company and will strive to give a professional service to all.
- Let us be your companion and help you turn your assets into cash, in the fastest and most professional way possible. You are now one of us!
Our Clients include
- Mortgage Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Condominium Associations
- State and government agencies
Types of Auctions
- Foreclosure Auctions
- Municipal and State Auctions
- Commissioner’s Auctions
- Court-appointed Auctions
- Estate Auctions
- Inventory Auctions
- Storage Auctions
- Bankruptcy Auctions
- Owner’s Auctions
- Private or Individual Auctions
The Experienced Auctioneers:
- Lead auctioneer, Paul Schoeman, holds over 15 years experience.
- Auctions conducted by trained, experienced and professional auctioneers.
- Experts in navigating the critical foreclosure life cycle.
- Notary services provided at each auction.
- Agent services for bidding purposes, to act on behalf of the law firm, based upon specific instructions, once mutual agreements and terms are established.
- Complete and accurate registration, qualification and record-keeping services provided on-site.
- Auctioneer assists in completion of purchase & sale agreements along with other special instructions requested by client.
- Customer focused firm with traditional on-site operations manager and staff providing prompt, efficient client services.
- Expedient Scheduling and turnaround.
- Convenient, cost-effective and accurate client administration, reporting, billing and payments.
- Compliant electronic record keeping & reporting.
- Easy and safe payment options during or after the auction.
- Real-time auction calendar on our Facebook page.
- Telephone hotline with auction schedule after normal business hours.
- Auction display ads created from data provided by client and/or gathered by the auctioneer.
- Marketing programs uniquely designed in a ‘commercially reasonable’ fashion for each auction.
- Prepare property information prospectus, when applicable or by request, for distribution to potential buyers.
- Audio or video available upon request.
- Optimize internet visibility.
- Email flyer distribution to exclusive investor database.
- Creative solutions for unique asset disposal.
- Our approach to asset disposition is unique and very straightforward. We evaluate every situation and client on an individual basis. Our flexible thinking and our distinctive approach in consulting with industry experts gives us the competitive edge with liquidations that require out of the realm marketing and liquidation.
- We will customize your asses disposition to your needs. We will discuss your budget and develop with you a strategy to maximize your net return! Our marketing methods, team approach, integrity, experience and profession bring results to our clients.
- Leave it all to us! We will prepare the auction site for the event, develop the catalogue for the website and handouts, conduct the auction with a professional staff, monitor the removal of assets and do the final clean-up based on the need of our client.
Additional Services Available & Prices Quoted upon request
- Auctioneer can prepare or duplicate the “bidder’s packet” per the instruction of the attorney (i.e. memorandum of sale, MLS, plot plans & additional terms of sale).
- Determine for the client status of occupancy, i.e. auctioneer can note and verify occupant of the property at time of foreclosure auction.
- Auctioneer can prepare a property report, consisting of digital photos, simple exterior observations and real estate broker referrals in the immediate area.